Well well well. Today, my dad returned me my authority to use the computer. Of course, with that kind of "attitude", he had something up his sleeve. And I was right. He wanted me to teach him how to use "Window's Messanger"!
This , I assumed, was his first step towards being mad. He swore off computer games, activities, and would never use it other than for work. What was he up to now?? Maybe he had a change of heart and was starting to warm up to games and being sociable?? Well, if you think that's why, you are so wrong... ... ...
He was just learning how to use it so that he could contact his colleagues without that stupid PHONE BILL!!! Wow. He's transforming all that I love on the computer into weird and strange stuff!( Yes, I consider using Msn to update others on buisness weird.) Dota, a game which was fun - until he played it with me. Brillant strategeist. He "solo-ed" the entire game. I was left to kill the minions. Maple - he sold my account away. Why, the only thing I can stand playing is chess, because he stinks at it. No offense.
But, actually, that's a bit of a good thing. My grades HAVE improved significantly since I stopped playing so many computer games. I don't know, though. Should I not teach him how to use Windows Messenger? Or not... ... ...
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment